UPDATE: I changed my graphic…did anyone else notice I misspelled lavender on the first one??? LOL!
LizzieC, one of my favorite bloggers, posted an interesting blog the other day. It smelled. Really. If you stopped and thought about what she wrote, you could smell her blog! No scratching needed! All you need is a good imagination and she’s got a great one.
She asked other bloggers to design their signature scent. Her questions and my answers are below:
- What are the traits about yourself that you would like to convey in the Eu de you perfume? Strong yet not overpowering, calm yet spirited, subtle but also bright. I like antiques so something with a vintage flair would be nice.
- When you think of these traits, what scents come to mind? Patchouli, flowers (lilac, lavender), cinnamon, musk.
- So give us a formula for your perfect scent. Musk, patchouli, just a hint of something flowery – I believe I’d go with a hint of lavender.
- What colors do you associate with it? Earth tones, purples.
- What forms would you offer it in? Lotion, powder, body spray, candles and incense.
- How would you package it? For one, I’d make it affordable because it seems insane (in my opinion) to spend a fortune for a good scent. I’d offer the items in a set, as well as individually. The packaging my scent came in would be biodegradable and environment-friendly.
- And very important what would you name it? Now that I’m reading over this I’d likely go with “Touch of Lavender.” I Googled this so I’m pretty sure it’s original as I could not find another scent with this name.
Finally, fill in the blanks. The smell of English Leather reminds me of my father and this is a good memory of my childhood.
My packaging might look something like this (I so wish I had Photoshop! This is the best I could do with what I have):
Now that was a fun!