I was tagged! Aurora Morealist was tagged so she tagged me and 10 other bloggers and I’m about to return the favor! 😀
Here’s how it works…
1. You must post the rules – if you want to!
2. Answer the questions the tagger has asked of you in their post the create 11 new questions to ask people you’ve tagged – or “borrow” questions of others if you are so inclined to do so, which I might depending on how creative I feel in a few minutes.
3. Tag eleven people and link them to your post – not sure I know 11 bloggers well enough yet to tag them but I’ll give it a shot!
4. Let them know you have tagged them, but if you don’t have time nothing horrible will happen to you! lol
The questions Aurora asked are:
1. If there was one thing you could tell people about you that might surprise them, what would it be? I’ve had gray hair since I was about 12 years old.
2. If you were given another chance at life, to come back as anything or anyone you want, who or what would you choose and why? I’d probably come back as me. There are some things I’d like to do over and wrongs I’d like to make right.
3. Have you ever known true love and how did you know? Yes, I have known true love. I know this because I’m a Mom.
4. Where would you most like to live? I’d choose either Canada or the U.K. Possibly, Ireland.
5. What is your favorite thing in the world to do? Spend time with my daughter, write, read…are we only supposed to give one answer here?
6. What one thing do you wish you did when you had the chance? Gone to see Elvis in concert with my Mom. It was his last show in Atlanta before he died.
7. Describe yourself in three words. This is always so tough! I’d have to say creative, flawed (borrowed Aurora!) and emotional.
8. What kind of books do you read? Mostly murder mysteries, but I like some sci-fi and enjoy ghost stories, true crime, and history.
9. If a stranger knocked on your door and asked for food or shelter, what would you do? I’d be hesitant to allow a stranger to stay in my home because of my daughter but I’d definitely feed him/her and do my best to provide some shelter.
10. Which of your creative outlets do you enjoy most and why? These days, it’s blogging. I enjoy writing tremendously. No idea how good I am at it but I definitely find pleasure in it.
11. Are you glad or ticked off that I tagged you? Glad! I love these kinds of things. It’s a great way to get to know people and make new friends!
Ok, here is the hard part…must come up with 11 questions of my own. Hmmm…let me see…
1. Were you named after anyone?
2. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
3. What are the first three things you notice about a person when you meet them for the first time?
4. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
5. What is your favorite music?
6. You’re in public and see someone fall down – do you ignore or stop to help?
7. If you were a color, what color would you be? Why?
8. If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
9. What is the most important lesson you have learned in life?
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. If you had 10 minutes with any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
Linking this to…